Welcome to our Family Blog! This is a cozy little corner where you can keep up to date on all the adventures, milestones, happenings and fun that our dear Heavenly Father sends our family's way on Life's Journey! And our gradual journey toward a life of living off the land and self-sufficiency! So hop aboard and join us!

Monday, November 1, 2010

..9 Months Old and Officially Walking!



From Old Blog:
 
For All Photos: Please click on them to enlarge!  Doesn't she look beautiful?!

Today, the Lord's Day, October 24th, Our Littlest Princess Walked To Me For the Very First Time!!

Although she's been taking tiny steps, she's never walked any actual distance until now! Not only that - she did it for me 4 or 5 times throughout the evening!  Daddy and Big Sister were sleeping so they didnt get to join in the jubilation, but I think Mama alone had her excited enough!!

..Look out for Tuesday's post when our little one turns 10 months old..in imitation of some of you lovely mothers, I may just be inspired with a little Tribute to pay her, to share with you all *'sweet smile'*

..And also look out for a 'Picture Tour of Our Home' post coming up soon...(we have a small little abode, but with some new organizational changes, which have been helping me make the most of what I've got, have helped me keep things a lot more ordered - on a general scale at least - because on a smaller scale, toys being scattered about all over the place, after being put away, every 20 minutes, cant really be overly controlled by any sane mother!!!) and big hopes for a whole new Yellow look to my Kitchen, to complete our new kitchen counters that my man installed earlier in the summer - the kitchen, by the end of this week hopefully - should finally be complete - FINALLY!   And so, when that's complete, I'm hoping to take you on a little picture tour of our dearly loved little, temporary, (we have very exciting plans of extensions come spring) Home.  And if any of you would like to take us on a picture tour of your home too, we'd looove to come *visit*! *'smile'*  

By the way, Sunday Mass was lovely today, though Vicki usually wears me right out on the way home, if she hasn't had a nap!  I'm sure that sounds familiar to many of you!  So unfortunately I didnt manage to get to sunday dinner with my dear family-in-law with our parish priest. Well, its reeeally late (too much coffee), I hope you all had a lovely Sunday and see you again soon!


And Grateful For..


- Our King's overwhelming Display for us of Autumn Color, of reds, yellows, browns, golds..of His Beauty displayed in Nature..(I'm really hoping to get the book 'Winter Poems' in a few months, though I wish I could get it even sooner...nothing lifts the heart to God like poetry!)


- Of how grateful I was to discover a book dedicated to what our world will be like under the Reign of Our Lady's Immaculate Heart: 'The Reign of Jesus Christ' by M.Davies - it will be VERY exciting to envision an idea of it, through this book!  What a Hope to joyfully await in these dark times..


- For my voice being able to soar to joyful Bible Songs while dancing with my little girls!  What a wonderful love, and life, and joy we have, in Christ Our King!!  May He Rule your Hearts and Homes Today!


- For ball games in the kitchen with my 2 year old - Cold weather wont stop us from living each day with overflowing joy!


- For the feel of my husband's protective arms around me..


- ...Thank You, Sweet Jesus, for another wonderful lovely day filled with poured-out Gifts on our homes and kitchens and hearts!

Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs Allen

No comments: