Welcome to our Family Blog! This is a cozy little corner where you can keep up to date on all the adventures, milestones, happenings and fun that our dear Heavenly Father sends our family's way on Life's Journey! And our gradual journey toward a life of living off the land and self-sufficiency! So hop aboard and join us!

Monday, November 1, 2010

4th Week In October: Pumpkin Season!

From Old Blog:

Sunday, October 24, 2010

4th Week In October: Pumpkin Season!



List of Things I Am Grateful For Today:

- For the privilege of living in an area in which I can see from my back garden the full view of dawn and dusk, with no obstructions...This is a huge gift from God and His Blessed Mother and always reminds me of people I know who have been miraculously blessed with personally witnessing the Fatima miracle of the sun - which, as you probably know, many people all over the world have been permitted by Our Lady to witness, long after the date that the original miracle first took place - and of a little miracle that Our Lady vouchsafed for me too, along with many other people, of smelling a distinctly heavenly smell of the flowers of the Garden of Eden at the Feet of the world-touring Pilgrim Fatima Statue of Her Heavenly Majesty...I try to live every hour of my life in preparation for the Reign of Her Immaculate Heart.

- The daily delightful gift of my husband's sense of fun and humor!

- The gift of our spiritual father, our wonderful parish priest's spiritual guidance in the spiritual journeys of my husband and I.

- For the recent discovery of how to spend hours of fun chatting and giggling with my far-away sisters, and chatting with my family, via online video chat! yay!

- Playful times with my husband, friend, and companion

 - Gazing into the eyes of my daughters and seeing more lessons of life and depth therein, than could ever be written in a list of gratitude

- For my delightful little dish soap apron in my kitchen, a birthday gift from my sister-in-law

- The sound of Rose's giggles...

- The feel of the Autumn wind against my face as I take walks with my husband..

- For THE GIFT, above all other Gifts - of having been blessed by God with a glorious Father and Mother who passed on the Gift of the Holy Catholic Faith to their daughter, whose attributes and influences and input in my life could cover hundreds of lines of gratitude..

- For the indescribable gift of the best sisters and brothers on earth!

- For the most wonderful parents-in-law on earth!!

- For the gift of sisters-in-law..for what a huge inspiration they've been to me, and for their sweetness in being such wonderful aunts for our children!

- For the gift, in these days of October, of seeing my little princess, Victoria, taking her first little steps..

- For the gift of being able to serve my husband, help, and encourage him, in his life's journey

- For time spent gazing up into a crisp clear autumn sky..

- For my schooling in sanctity, in pacing the floor late at night, soothing my little one to sleep..

- For the delightful refreshment of a mild cup of premium Nescafe Coffee!

Thats all for today, Ladies!  I pray this will make a wonderful Start to your Day!


Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs Allen

No comments: